I'm new in this hobby I start blogging last December when I was hired by by my co-employee to help her project writing down comments in some blogs given by her clients, so I decided to help her and I'm thinking that this is my opportunity to earn money aside from my daily work.

At first I'm confused of what I will going to write  because I can't easily relate the topic but because of my desire to learn and earn additional income I tried my best to fulfill  my co-employees desire. I visited a lot of sites every day and write down some comments using our clients account. 

I'm clueless what is SEO, back link, affiliate marketing, traffic or any bloggers term, but with the help of my current sideline job my eyes and mind start to open about the bloggers world. 

By mid of January my co employee receive an email from her client that he is satisfied with our work and wanted to promote and ordered us to rewrite some articles given by him. I did not accept at first because I'm afraid that I can't meet our clients standard and specification due to some reason that this will be the first time I will rewrite some article and enter the field of bogging.

 But again due to my desire to earn and learn I accepted the job without reservation. I rewrite some articles and submit to our clients. My first feedback is about posting corresponding images to the topics we have written. As the time and day move on I started to learn and love the art of blogging.

The sites I visited everyday before I rewrite articles help me a lot and push me the drive to be part of blogging.